- I have read the book(s) I requested and consider them appropriate for my students.
- I understand the books will be stamped SCIRA and will be retained for classroom use in South Carolina.
- I agree to implement the described plan during the current school year.
- I will purchase books and return receipts to the Literature Grants Committee Chair by May 1 of the current school year.
- I will complete a grant evaluation and submit it to the Literature Grants Committee by May 1 of the implementation year.
- I understand that I may purchase books appropriate to my Instructional Plan and that the cost is not to exceed $300.00.
- I will notify the Literature Grants Committee Chair of changes in my address, telephone number, teaching assignment, or of any circumstances that may disqualify me.
- I am aware that the Literature Grants Committee will conduct a review of the Instructional Plan, the Explanation of Need, and the books I select.
- If my original selections are not available, I am willing to substitute titles.
The application is to be sent electronically, and the deadline for submission is December 1.
Please contact the Chairperson of the Literature Grant Committee if there are any questions.